Bienvenid@!!!

martes, 18 de febrero de 2014

I WANNA SEE YOU!!

I wanna see your love in my lips
I wanna see your love in my heart
For a hug with the soul
I wanna feel your love in me

Baby you are the unique
Baby you are my darling
Baby, baby I feel you
I wanna feel you in my heart
For your love and everything

I wanna see your love in my lips
I wanna see your love in my heart
For a hug with the soul
I wanna feel you, I wanna feel you
I wanna feel your love in my dear heart

So, baby come on and kiss me
With all your love
Give me your soul
To be the one
That have my heart
And be yours

I wanna see your love in my lips
I wanna see your love in my heart
For a hug with the soul
I wanna feel you, I wanna feel you

I wanna feel your love in my dear heart

No hay comentarios: